Executive Performance

leadership based on values

Leadership based on values: Outward leadership meets inner life

Are you practicing leadership based on values? Leaders are like icebergs. Only about 10% of who we really are is visible. Our behaviors. Our actions. Our interactions with others. The other 90% that truly defines us lies beneath the surface: our values and beliefs, our needs and our fears. All the character that runs every …

Leadership based on values: Outward leadership meets inner life Read More »

Plan now to emerge from COVID-19 with clarity and confidence

Governments across North America are unveiling their roadmaps for the reopening and recovery of our economy. Now is the time for business and not-for-profit leaders to plan and position their organizations for success as we emerge from the COVID-19 crisis. At Arrowhead, we can help ensure your business is among those that not only survive …

Plan now to emerge from COVID-19 with clarity and confidence Read More »

Setting a goal that is clear and unifying

Setting a goal that is clear and unifying – why it matters

Setting a goal that is clear and unifying really matters. It is a truth repeated in every significant historical moment, every great epic tale, every memorable film: The way out of every crisis begins setting a goal that is clear and unifying. That one milestone every team member needs to work toward to usher in …

Setting a goal that is clear and unifying – why it matters Read More »

Leadership Tip: Focus on what is within your control

I’ve been talking to clients about this a lot lately. It is so easy to get overwhelmed by the urgency and complexity of everything coming at leaders right now. It’s tempting to throw our hands up in the air and essentially (if not literally) check out. But that won’t serve our people, our clients or …

Leadership Tip: Focus on what is within your control Read More »

How leaders can deliver a message their people will actually remember

Now more than ever, leaders need to deliver messages your people will remember and act upon with clarity and confidence. Too many leaders are overloading their memos, staff presentations and internal blogs with content they think is important (or that someone on their leadership team thinks is important). But that overload is leaving your people …

How leaders can deliver a message their people will actually remember Read More »

Mental health pointers for construction leaders during COVID-19

Our President spoke recently with The Daily Commercial News about what workers and employers in the construction industry should be doing to care for their mental health right now. HINT: It comes down to taking ownership and personal responsibility! “The important thing is for every worker to take ownership of their own circumstances, to take …

Mental health pointers for construction leaders during COVID-19 Read More »