I recently spoke with Lesley Dumlao from Canada’s Podcast about leadership, entrepreneurship and life during COVID-19.
In the interview, I expanded upon the insights from my April 15 blog post Working in Isolation, and the lessons I took from my own experience of isolation while seriously injured a couple years ago.
Some of the topics covered during our interview include:
- Strategies for cultivating creativity and increasing mental and physical energy throughout the day
- Creating helpful and repeatable morning routines
- One big trap that can undermine our effectiveness during the day
- Developing a thought-leadership platform
- Being intentional about connecting with others every day
- The important of continual learning and development