At Arrowhead, we help high-integrity leaders grow their companies and their careers while remaining faithful to the people and principles they value most.
What is a high-integrity leader, you ask?
It means different things to different people, of course.
But for us, the attributes of a high-integrity leader start with this:
- A leader who values the growth of her character more than the growth of her bank account.
- A leader for whom authenticity is essential and vulnerability is a virtue.
- A leader who sees himself as he really is: a work in progress, making mistakes along the way, but capable of remarkable things.
- A leader who cares as much about how and why things get done as about what and when things get done.
- A leader who sees an employee or colleague as a person, and a company as a collection of souls longing for purpose, growth and fulfillment in their lives and in their work.
How would you describe a high-integrity leader?